Senior Developer - RPA CoE (15004)
Objective: Design, develop, test automation workflows. Deployment of RPA components: bots, robots, development tools. Support the implementation of RPA solutions. Create process documentation.
Title: Senior Developer – RPA CoE
Function: RPA CoE
Work Location: Bengaluru
- Implement & develop RPA (UiPath) solutions in accordance with standard UiPath design principles and conventions using the best practices.
- Understand all the technical nuances within UiPath, by staying updated with the latest Builds, and the version of activities and suggest improvement, upgrades and modifications.
- Build & Develop Complex solutions involving technologies beyond RPA, like OCR, IDP, APIs etc.
- Assist in designing the solution architecture for the best possible approach to digitize a process.
- Improvise on the best practices and coding standards; manage and Maintain the SOPs and checklists
- Work on the orchestrator for setting up the bots and optimizing them and administrating the live environment (running processes, viewing logs etc.)
- Work in managing Automation pipeline in Automation Hub and build Bot analytics using UiPath insights
- Explore and carry out POCs for various new technologies including AI center, Uipath Apps, Power Platform, Process Mining, IDP.
- Should be able to import AI/ML packages into workflows and test and train them.
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Create and manage a library of reusable components.
- Assist and train the citizen developers in StudioX.
- Work with Business Analyst, SMEs for feasibility analysis
- Testing & Supporting the solutions including Bug Fixes in the existing solutions and Enhancements
- Solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Good understanding of MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) and building APIs
- Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
- Configuring new UiPath processes and objects and maintaining the old repository of codes developed by other developers, Maintain the change log of all the codes with detailed description of each version.
- Assist in Creating and maintaining solution and other relevant documentations e.g. PDD, SDD, Bot Operating guide etc.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases also Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout
- Participate in Daily Stand-ups and walkthroughs
- Supporting the Project Manager in creating the transparency of the ongoing activities
- End to End understanding of OCR and the best practices (Including scripting & Templatization) and create a robust OCR solution.
Direct Reports: N/A
Reports To: Solution Architect
Key Customers: Pan India
Internal Customers: BSS/Corporate/IT and Factory users/BIG bottler
External Customers: N/A
Experience: 4+ Years
The right person will be wanting to work within an intelligent, motivated, self-driven team with positive attitude, good communication skills and an effective problem-solving approach. You would also be very conscious of the importance of sharing knowledge and building other team members in the process.
Other Skills Required:
- RPA Development (UiPath)
- VB.NET, C#, VB Scripting, Python
- Developing API’s
- Power Automate & Power Apps
- OCR & IDP
- MS SQL, Excel, BI Tools(Power Bi),
- Version controlling Tools
- Understanding on IT Infrastructure
- Progressive Web Apps (Good to Have)
- Familiar with Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, HR processes